Trauma experienced by our parents and grandparents -- including abuse, wartime experiences, racial and gender-based oppression, poverty, and addiction -- can change our genetic expression through inherited trauma patterns. These patterns directly contribute to the recurring issues many of us experience, such as chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, and blocks around creativity, money or relationships.
Epigenetic science is now validating what shamanic traditions have known for thousands of years. Epigenetic research has revealed that simple lifestyle and vibrational healing techniques enable us to 'turn off' gene expressions associated with dis-ease states and turn ON gene expressions that create better health and greater well-being. These scientifically proven techniques are quite simple and take very little time to perform on a regular basis.
Shamanic cultures have long understood that honoring the ancestors is a major key to our own health and happiness. When we clear trauma from our hearts, minds, and bodies, we are also healing our ancestral lineage - as well as clearing negative genetic patterning that would otherwise affect our children and future generations!
In this multidimensional interactive workshop, you will:
- Gain a new perspective on leading-edge science and vibrational healing modalities.
- Practice specific techniques to change your own genetic expression to improve your health, reduce disease risk, and experience more energy, wellbeing and inner peace.
- Learn simple ways of communicating with helpful ancestors to clear personal and ancestral trauma.
- Understand what ancient wisdom traditions say about our evolving experience of time and why quantum healing techniques are so powerful at this time.
- Take part in the healing revolution on the planet!
Registration fee $60
To reserve your space, call (248) 548-1415 or visit www.bostontearoom.com