by Courtney E. Martin at On Being Blog
For the original article, go to the link above.
1. What was one of the moments I was most proud of this year? What does that tell me about what I want to spend my energy/time/money on next year?
2. Who really enriched my life this year in a big way? Who is someone I am wanting to get to know better in the year ahead?
3. It was a year of resistance for many people. What did I resist most effectively? What did I surrender to?
4. Who did I feel most jealous of this year? What is that person up to that I want to bring more of into my own life?
5. When was I most physically joyful in 2017? How can I get there more in 2018?
6. What is one question that you found yourself asking over and over again this year? What version of an answer are you living your way into?
7. And finally, in honor of Krista Tippett’s beautiful modeling: What makes me despair and what gives me hope right now?